Home
Eturnip.com
Cancel

276

No new story or chapter this time. I’m still writing (and rewriting) the next part and I swear there is a plan. Well like 80% of a plan. The other 20% I’ll figure out when I get to...

275

Okay. That's chapter one. I think. It's a very early chapter at the very least. I won't post updates on this story every week, but I will post every new chapter. If you have any suggestions, q...

274

Once again the globe game jammed and I helped. According to the Global Game Jam site, more than 40,000 people in 109 countries formed teams to make games over the weekend. Computer games, boar...

273

a small bit of progress. At this pace I'll be done in a decade or so. I'll post updates on this story from time to time, but maybe not every week. “Hold up. I see one. Due south.&rd...

272

A few weeks ago I started on a story. I got a short way into what I thought was the introduction, when I realized that, not only would this story be larger than my previous ones, but that wasn...

271 - Asteroids

Best Games - Asteroids Video game creators have been ripping and rehashing ideas from other games since the start of the medium. If you combine the 2D physics sim of Space War with the overwhelmi...

270

funny. Two mondays in a row fall on holidays. well i hope that everyone has a great new year and i will continue with the story next week.

269

I hope you are having a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday.

268

I would post some of the later stuff, but that would read very disjointed, since it would be excerpts and scenes from different places in the story that I haven't tied together yet. Instead, h...

267

This one might end up being a bit longer. I'm still writing the outline of the story and I have a few passages blocked out at different points, but this is the opening couple of paragraphs. I ...

Trending Tags
Trending Tags